Thursday, February 16, 2006

Mishell Villalobos Centerpointe Apartments Mastermind idea

I had sent out a masterminds idea the week they rolled the program out
last year. I just got my spiffy hat for being one of the first 100 ideas
submitted. I wanted to let you know the basic idea I sent to keep track
it seems they are a little behind the times. I have enclosed my PAR or
Preliminary Account Review. Along with my pre-walk notices I attach and
send this document to let people know the answers to questions they most
often ask and then sometimes call and ask again. This also helps to
collect things like final water and sewer or small balances before move
out to be counted as income instead of bad debt after move out. This has
created a lot of ease with people calling to find out what their final
balance is and cut's the time spent on answering these questions over
the phone. It has proven to be very affective considering how much info
is on this sheet. We rarely have left over w/s amounts and if so very
minimal. It's been a great tool of mine for years and is a wealth of
info for the resident.
Mishell Villalobos
Centerpointe Apartments

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
______________________________________________________________________


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?