Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Touching

Rosanna,

 

I must say THANK YOU!  You are an inspiration!  There is so much about you that I admire.  First off, you say what you think and I think that is great!  You take the time to Thank people by sending them cards (you have sent me two-and I greatly appreciate it).  You offer to cook for a large group of people.  You listen to people when they need an ear (as I did this morning) and yet you seem to get everything done.  You keep us organized and on track.  From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!  You have made an everlasting impression on me!  Thank you for all that you do!

 

Stephanie Ogan

 


______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
______________________________________________________________________

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?