Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Portland, OR-GREAT TEAMWORK




Tracy, Thank you for taking the time to share!! Jennifer I applaud you for reaching out! J'Mir thank you for your commitment to SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE! I feel a DRAMATIC DIFFERENCE coming on!


From: Traci Blevans
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 4:24 PM
To: Mike Brewer
Subject: FW: For J'mir


Hey Mike,



I wanted to share this e-mail with you. I am so happy that Jennifer took it upon herself to contact J'Mir for additional training and advise. J'Mir is coming over tomorrow to get her set up.



Traci Blevans


Property Manager


Meadowcreek



----- Original Message -----


From: Country Gables

To: Meadowcreek OR

Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 8:42 AM

Subject: Re: For J'mir



Good morning. I'd be happy to help you with your delinquency. I struggled the same way when I came to Country Gables, and both our properties are difficult when it comes to getting people to pay on time. Are you having a problem with the same people not paying each month? Give me an idea of your schedule or process for collecting rent and getting renewals signed so we can find a solution together. Be prepared though, while you "TRAIN" your residents to pay on time, you'll probably be getting a few complaints. Talk to ya soon.



J'mir Delaughn
Assistant Property Manager


----- Original Message -----


From: Meadowcreek OR


To: countrygables@eqr.com


Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 5:15 PM


Subject: For J'mir



Hi J'mir,




It's Jennifer over at Meadow Creek. I wanted to know if you can help me out with getting together a "plan" to get my delinquency down. I am new to this position so any advise you have to offer will be greatly appreciated :).. I was also wondering if you have a schedule that you go by each month for your renewals, 17-A's, etc???? I figured you were the best person to ask for help as you ARE the Asst. Mgr. of the quarter....lol....




Thank you soooo much,,


Jennifer Seyboldt


Assistant Manager


Meadow Creek Apts.




______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
______________________________________________________________________

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?