Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Portland, OR - Meadowcreek scores some Resident Praise



The email below is from a resident at Meadowcreek recognizing the Insanely Great Team! Way to go!

Hi Mike,

From: Sherry Meadowcreek Apartments


Mike I have lived at Meadowcreek for 4 years. I have enjoyed the attention
And expert staff we have now as leasing agents, mananager, and maintenance staff.

I receive attention to miscellaneous items needing repair, almost instantly, and receive follow up calls from the team to see if satisfied.

I would like to congratulate you on the newest staff we have now, All are courteous, and professional.

Brian, especially, as well as all maintenance staff are great. I have a small dachound 3 years old, and they are careful not to let him out of the apartment when they visit when I am not home. (I have a new G.E. range mine never worked properly for 4 years, in the self cleaning department, so they ordered me a new one, and I love it. I receive call backs also to see if I am satisfied.

Please pass on to your staff that I am very pleased with everyone. Good Job on your decisions to hire for Meadow Creek, this is one of the best teams since I have been here for 4 years.


Comments:
Fr: Jim Klein

Hey Tracy and team, That made my day! What a nice tribute to the effort and attention to the residents that was to read. Thank you each and very one - I really appreciate you!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Mike Brewer
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 12:44 PM
To: Meadowcreek OR
Cc: Jim Klein
Subject: FW: Meadowcreek apt 107


WOW! I can’t express the gratitude and impact a letter like this has on me. Way to go TEAM! Insanely Great Work! This is what it’s all about at the end of the day! Residents that are satisfied! Satisfied that we have met the very commitments we subscribe to! M
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?