Thursday, August 24, 2006

Breaking News- Doing the Right Thing!

A recent Inspiring Message written by one of our Insanely Great Team Members (who will be left un-named), I was Inspired! M

To my most excellent coworkers,

Having been at this property collectively for years now, I have seen many people come and go. While having a trained coworker leave sometimes is an inconvenience in the respect that they know what is going one, it presents an opportunity for those of us left behind. We have the chance to embrace our strengths and rely on each other for help in our weak areas. I have often shared that I had a "go to" coworker for my days off. Now the reason that this worked for us, is the fact that we both were efficient in our work. Files were processed and ready, apartments were walked, the details were taken care of. Now I don't say this to brag that I was a rock star leaser, more that we both were on the same page, there was a consistency-a standard if you will with which we did things. I did not have to worry about things while I was gone because I knew she did the right thing too. I would encourage all of us to work our hardest, and do the right thing. I know that I am thought to be obsessive about things like paperwork and files, but I truly believe if you make it a goal for yourself to have everything right and put together from the time you get an application your workload will feel so much easier. I have every confidence in this team. I know that if we all bring our "A" game and do what we have to do we can and will be successful. Henry Ford said " Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success" and someone who I have no idea who they are but I liked what they had to say which was "Competition is a by-product of productive work, to its goal. A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others." I believe that we are at the second step of keeping together moving towards working together on our way to success. I have seen you all come so far and am excited to see how far we can go. Where do you think we can go???

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?