Monday, September 18, 2006

Rosanna thanks Wyatt in New Vendor set up Dept.

From: Wyatt Baca
Sent: Wed 9/13/06 3:35 PM
To: Rosanna Thomas

Well THANK YOU Rosanna, I really appreciate you doing this. I gladly help as I believe strongly in a "Team" environment, no matter where we are all located. The goal is to get the job done and provide customer service. In my case, you are MY customer, and I provide accordingly.
Again,
Thank you.

Wyatt A. Baca
Vendor Set Up - Scottsdale Accounting

________________________________
From: Rosanna Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 3:31 PM
To: Wyatt Baca

I've commented recently to Corp. heads how much I appreciate how well you have handled the New Vendor department since coming on. Thanks for all of your timely efforts and kind customer service.
Rosanna Thomas
Administrative Assistant

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?