Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Way to go Sarah from Club at Tan: Positive letter from Resident



From: Michelle Robare [mailto:tikitorch99@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sat 9/2/2006 11:41 PM
To: Sarah Howarth
Subject: Re: Hi

Hi Sarah!
Thank you so much for working with me through all the hassles! I am so relieved to hear that it is all official and complete (whfew!!!) I really can't express to you enough how wonderful it has been dealing with you in finding a new home... I would like to tell your manager, so if you could let me know her email, or the best way to contact her, I would love to sing your praises.... or maybe just pass this on to her... If you could also please express to Jani my gratitude in her assitance as well! You all seem so very helpful, honest & diligent in your commitment to the apartment community... I'm really looking forward to moving in!!!
Take care... and again, Thank you!
Michelle

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?