Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thank you to Bill Raub at LaSalle

From: Rosanna Thomas
Sent: Wed 10/25/06 4:29 PM
Subject: Rosanna says "thank you"

Unfortunately my car battery died from leaving the door and trunk open so much today unloading and loading for the RRT event. John was able to get a hold of Bill who gladly assisted my jump at Bellecourt.

Funny thing is I didn't realize that I needed to drive around for at least 30 minutes before turning off the vehicle. I drove around to the PAO and by the time I finished about an hour later the battery was dead again :(

Bill and David both came over and assisted with my second jump! I have turned off my dome light since and hope that it won't be an issue again, but in any event "thank you for coming to my rescue."

Rosanna Thomas
Floating Administrative Assistant
Portland Area Office

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?