Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Thank you to James Dutcher


From: Wendy Allen
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 11:04 AM

This is a great compliment for James. I will let him know. Thanks

Wendy

From: Julia Riccetti
Sent: Sat 11/11/2006 5:11

WOW! This makes me so proud to have him on this program! Just thought I would share.

Love his passion and dedication! - Wendy you should be proud as his supervisor! :o) Nice job!

Julia Riccetti
General Manager


From: James Dutcher
Sent: Fri 11/10/2006 10:07

I am sure that we can take some time out of our schedule to help you out anytime we have the opportunity to mentor our employees.

You are welcome and we appreciate all the work that goes into helping our company be the best.

I stopped by Club at the Green, and Tony will start Monday. I have arranged to work around Shaun Petote schedule. It will be done by the 17th of November end of business day.

Please call if I can help.

Thanks again for all you do.

James Dutcher
maintanance Supervisor
Centerpointe Apt.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?